onsdag 8 december 2010

Some nice quotes

Kill nothing but time,
Give nothing but love,
Take nothing but pictures
Feel nothing but happiness.
Because,
time kills you,
no one gives love,
pictures never change,
and happiness is hardly felt. 

********
Sometimes, when you miss that one person... the whole world seems depopulated

*******
Once A Boy Asked His Girlfriend, "What Would You
Do If I Cheat On You ??" Then The Girl Replied, "Trusting You Is My Decision And Proving Me Right Is your Choice

*********
In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder
*******

What seems like bitter trials are often blessings in disguise

*********

F-A-M-I-L-Y means : Father And Mother I Love You

********


While you gave him flowers, you gave me thorns.
While all he did was smile, all I did was mourn.  
While he was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved him, I was loving you

**********

PAIN is when you can't breathe even if your chest still rises and falls..

SADNESS is when you look out the window and think the rain is your tears..

LONELINESS is when you still feel a hand touching yours even if there's none..

A DESPERATION is when you wait for a message that will never come...

LOVE is when you experience all these things and still open your heart to that someone...


*********

Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes


More another day :-) 

Take care and have a wonderful life 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar